World sensation: the secret of the "Turin shroud" is solved
Russian FSS (ex. KGB) experts the first proved authenticity of the Turin shroud, and their conclusions were confirmed by last researches in Oxford. For the first time the scientists have made an ultraprecise digital picture of the well-known Turin shroud, which is the most mystical and mysterious relic in the humanity history.
Christians name a piece of a linen cloth "the Fifth Gospel ", because the face and a body of Christ wonderfully were impressed on it, as on photo. Every wound of Jesus', every drop of blood spilled in rescue of humanity was embodied!
It’s the message of almost two thousand years age is visual evidence of everything that is written in the Gospel is true”, director of the Russian center of the Turin shroud, physicist Alexander Belyakov said, “it brings to people a good news about the Savior, about the victory over the death …”
“What have the militant atheists not done to try to announce the unique relic by a fake! Stupidly repeated, that it was only picture of the artist. Examination has denied this version: on a fabric really mirror impression of a body. Other sceptic argument has bust also with crash: as if the person, smeared by paint, was wrapped by cloth. There is not the ochre on the cloth, there is blood. Successes in finding out its components: hemoglobin, bilirubin and albumin. By the way, the raised bilirubin abundance testifies that the person has died in a condition of stress, under tortures. The group of blood was determined - IV (АВ). Male sex was defined by the set of chromosomes in leukocytes.
Digital technologies have allowed to recreate a face of Christ.
But the most heavy argument of the shroud authenticity proof was found by experts of Institute of criminalistics of FSS of the Russian Federation, they have established, that the radiocarbon analysis of fabric age which was made by laboratories in the Great Britain, the USA and Switzerland twenty years ago, to put it mildly, were inexact. It’s Dr.Sci.Tech. Anatoly Fesenko’s opinion, headed researches, that foreign experts "have rejuvenated" a relic more than on one thousand years, because haven’t considered the major circumstance. There was a terrible fire in a cathedral where the shroud was stored in the Middle Ages, and soot particles have settled on the fabric. Therefore devices have fixed not age of the fabric, and the carbon connections fragments which have stuck to it …
In Oxford the newest researches confirmed, that FSS experts were right - the shroud was really weaved in days of Christ life.
By the order of Vatican the most precise picture by the permission in 12, 8 billion pixels were made from it for the first time. On it silhouette of the body of the Savior and his face is impressed in the smallest details on it. The advanced technologies have allowed familiarizing the greatest relic in details.
Scientists photographed thousands of fabric fragments, and then picture of a shroud was spreaded from them on computer as if from puzzle parts.
The strong magnification allowed to see spots of sacred blood of Jesus.”We connected 1600 picture areas together, everyone has size with a credit card, and then we created a huge picture. It’s in 1300 times more, than a photo, which was made by the digital camera with the permission in 10 million of pixels”, explains Mauro Gavinelli, “Owing to new technologies it is possible to consider every thread, all details …”
Funeral cloth of Christ is unwrapped before believers extremely seldom. The shroud is stored in silver casket in the curtailed kind. For all last century it was got only five times! Last time it was exposed before pilgrims in Turin in 2000. And at the next time - in 25 years.
Now everyone can look at repeatedly magnified face of the Savior, which was wonderfully impressed on a linen cloth, and scientists plan to upload the digital photo into the Internet. And each person can join its familiarizing; it will be tremendous day for humanity! People by own eyes will see impressed body of Jesus Christ.
The Turin shroud was started to study exactly 120 years ago and owing to a photo. At that time the linen cloth was removed on a photographic plate by the Italian lawyer Sekondo Pia. After developed it, he looked at a negative. Also he instantly understood, that the objective embodied that eyes did not see - a impress of bearded person body, which had pierced wrists and feet. And his face was as on icons of the Christ!
The cloth, which was weaved of the Mediterranean flax with a touch of the Egyptian cotton, has kept on itself wrapped image of Jesus' – to his full height, in front and behind. Here is the description of the picture, which was made by scientists: "There are hair, which are confusedly sprawled on the cloth, a small beard and moustaches. The right eye is closed, left is poorly slightly opened. There is a drop of blood above the left eyebrow. The nose bone is interrupted from cuff from the left side. From the left side of face a cheekbone is broken, there are signs of a hypostasis. There is a spot from blood to the right of a mouth.”
Scientists from the Oxford University in the Great Britain again try to determine age of the Turin shroud, already considering amendments of the Russian criminalists. The brigade under direction of Professor Christopher Ramsi spends analyses of disintegration of cloth hydrocarbon for the first time for last 20 years. The purpose of researches is to correct a scandalous mistake of twenty years' prescription about dating the shroud.
At that time it was declared, that provisional age of this relic seven-eight centuries, a cloth it is weaved from 1260 for 1390.
20 years ago three independent groups simultaneously researched the shroud in Zurich, Arizona and Oxford by method of the hydrocarbonic analysis and have made the conclusion, that it existed in the Middle Ages.
At that time Oxford professor Edward Hill said: " Someone bought a piece of flax, drew outlines of a body on it and strongly torn " …
The figures was presented by experts, pushed Turin cardinal Anastasio Alberto Ballestero to tell then, that the shroud indeed can be a forgery!
This pastor doubt revolted feelings of believers. They refused to trust a science. Hasty applications of the Oxford researchers was denied then in Russia, and in the most serious structures, such as FSS!
"The shroud is the original, which is concerning by the first century of our era, it’s not later fake ", that was the conclusion of experts commission under direction of director of Institute of criminalistics of FSS, Dr.Sci.Tech. Anatoly Fesenko.
“The reason of an error is the natural polymeric covering, which has formed on fabric fibres after monks cleared its vegetable oil in Middle Ages. It also has rejected analysis indications", experts counted.
The professor from Oxford Christopher Ramsi, recognized reasons of Russian criminalist Fesenko, and he declared, that there could be a mistake at analyses 20 years ago.
“The age could be certain incorrectly because of pollution which have accumulated on a shroud”, he said, “besides in 1988 almost nothing was known about carbon-14 which we have well enough studied now. Probably, something unusual will open in it, that will help to reveal a secret the most mystical relic of Christianity”.
The newest researches will be shooted on video for channel BBC in Oxford. The project director doctor Rolf said, that is enough to remove from a shroud only two percent of pollution, to obtain true data.
Believers are assured, that till the end of March, when results of researches will be promulgated, it will be absolutely precisely proved, that a shroud is that fabric by which the the Savior body has been covered almost two thousand years ago!
In Russia the photo of the Turin shroud is stored in Sretensk monastery in Moscow, according to blessing patriarch Alex II . Believers pray to this picture, as to an icon. “We feel by hearts, that the Savior is on a picture”, believer said, “In fact they are filled with love …”
10 ways to control your anger - Professional expert’s advice
I am really emotional and excitable person. I think that there are two types of anger: constructive anger and a destructive one. In order to understand the anger phenomenon I decided to investigate the nature of anger, reasons of its appearing, key factors and anger management.
What does it mean this anger? Anger is a strong indignation feeling of our emotional sphere that is attended by self-control losing. Anger is a signal of our state. Glands produce an array of hormones that have a great and deep effect on all our body. The main participants of this process are adrenaline and cortisol. They activate cardiovascular system and consequently all organs. Adrenalin causes fast heart beating, rising blood pressure. These rich oxygenated blood streams to the places are responsible for reaction. Thus some extra energy is released.
There are 4 basic ways of anger expressions:
1. Straight and immediately (verbally or nonverbally) to show your anger. It gives an opportunity to free from the negative emotions.
2. To express anger in an indirect way. In this case usually suffer persons that are weaker, not dangerous and those ones who “come to hand”, usually they are our family and close relatives. Thus we hurt our dear ones. One of the best ways is to express your anger to the person who is the source of this very anger. If it is impossible- better find some compromise.
3. Restraining anger you “drive” it deep inside. So, negative emotions store will provoke a big stress sooner or later.
4. You may foresee situation of anger feeling, try not to expand this feeling but get to know the reason, understand and solve it. A Roman philosopher Seneca said: “When you are feeling of ascending “volcano”- stand still, not doing anything- not speaking, not moving.”
Anger is a normal and natural human feeling, especially nowadays as life is really fast and we have a huge amount of information to accumulate (in comparison with our previous generations). The range of anger is rather wide: from a slight annoyance to impetuous fury. Anger can be quick and long, lasting for years in form of bitterness, vengeance or hate. Anger can lead to health issues like depression, high blood pressure, hearth diseases, stresses, alcohol dependence and obesity. If you are anger- express it. If you feel discomfort from these “negative splashes”- then we can give some techniques how to manage your emotional anger:
- 1. Take a deep and continuous breath. Count up to 50 or imagine your aggressor just naked, only in socks. This will help you to calm and smile.
- 2. Have a walk. Look at high sky. Continue to breathe deep and easily. So you appraise the situation and calm down.
- 3. Do some physical exercises. When you are angry- your body is very tensed and tough. If you stretch your muscles it will relax your body, as you will spill out all your negative energy into action. Your brains will get more oxygen and it assists to clear your thoughts.
- 4. Write down all your thoughts. Write down that you are mad and why. Avoid being rational, logical or laconic. Write on paper all you are feeling this moment. Try to write all in details. The function of this technique is to shift all your anger out of your head on paper.
- 5. Be grateful. Find someone to thank. Do you not forget about yourself. Thank that you have woken up today, thank that that the Sun is shining for you, that the sky is blue and the grass is green.
- 6. Prayer. Ask God to be with you during this anger moment and lead you.
- 7. Meditation. Close your eyes, look into solar plexus, and be all your anger, breathing deeply.
- 8. Change of places. Move yourself on your enemy’s place. And look at situation from his point of view. Better look at the situation from the ceiling. Focus on details, especially on funny and absurd ones. Strive to forgive your enemy as well as forgive truly yourself.
- 9. Go back to your childhood memories. Recollect state when you were angry. Hug this child and say: “All is ok. I am here. You are good child. I love you and I will not leave you.”
- 10. Your values. What is the most significant thing in your life? Who are the most important people in your life? What kind of person do you want to be? Think and accept that point that you are living your life, and you are living your values. There is a good man inside you that wants to help you. I wish you good luck!
I am really emotional and excitable person. I think that there are two types of anger: constructive anger and a destructive one. In order t...
Above the mountain is the dome of the sky. This is symbolized by the umbrella, whose important function is to cast a shadow, the shadow of p...
Reality exists beyond you, as long as you believe it. Due to Transurfing you are able to control reality. I do not know what you wer...
Tibet has always been overshadowed by other neighbouring nations. Thus, nothing much about its culture is known. Here is a brief history a...
Abundance exists all around you; leaves on the trees, blades of grass in the fields, insects, birds, air, earth, water in the ocean, cells...
The endless knot is a closed, graphic ornament composed of right-angled, intertwined lines. It is conjectured that it may have evolved from ...
Theravada Buddhism had described two Truths; Absolute Truth (Paramatha Sathya) and Conventional Truth (Sammuti Sathya). Nagarjuna Thera of t...
If you are having problems dealing with social stress, you are not by yourself because it is not unique to any one person. However, plent...
The pain-body is a parasitical entity that feeds on emotional suffering such as anxiety, stress, and depression. It attaches itself to yo...
We have written about the good - now it's time to address Satan, the great deceiver. All over the world that force of evil is acknowledg...