Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sweet Sayings for Fathers and Their Boys


Fathers and sons have a very special and unique bond. There are so many activities that they can participate in together for the son's very young age like Boy Scouts, camping, fishing, t-ball and little league. Each activity that a father and son does together is an opportunity for each to learn about the other and to also discover more about their own personal strengths and challenges. I have compiled a few father and son quotes below in honour of that special relationship that men share. In honour of my Dad and my brother, getting together this weekend, here are some father and son quotes:

"Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn't teach me everything he knows." Al Unser

"Blessed indeed, is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!" Lydia M. Child

"The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad!" Unknown

'It's only when you grow up and step back from him―or leave him for your own home―it's only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it." M. Truman

"It's only when you grow up, and step back from him, or leave him for your own career and your own home-it's only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it. Pride reinforces love." -- Margaret Truman

"Small boy's definition of Father's Day: It's just like Mother's Day only you don't spend so much." -- Unknown

I think these are some terrific father and son quotes and every time I read them, they make me smile. I hope you enjoyed reading them, too, and if you did, feel free to pass them on or jot one of these quotes down in a card to your own Dad to brighten his day. Want to find out more about motivational words, then visit Kathy Smith's site and get some great congratulations quotes for your needs.


No comments:

Popular content